Serving our community for 15 years.
Strathalbyn SA 5255
Dr Andrew Pols
Dr Andrew Pols has been a country GP for many years having worked in rural and remote locations in NT, both Darwin and Katherine regions and more recently in Mid-North SA. During this time he completed his fellowship with the RACGP as well as additional skills in emergency medicine and anaesthetics. Andrew enjoys all aspects of general practice with a particular interest in paediatrics and chronic pain conditions.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (BMBS)
- Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours)
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Graduate Diploma of Rural GP (Anaesthetics)
- Fellowship in Advanced Rural General Practice (FARGP)
- Chronic pain conditions