Serving our community for 15 years.
Strathalbyn SA 5255
Dr Timothy Everett
Dr Timothy Everett joined the clinic in February 2019 as a GP Registrar, and has since received Fellowship through RACGP. He completed his training in Adelaide working at Flinders Medical Centre in Paediatrics, Obstetrics, Stroke, Emergency and Cardiology Departments.
Dr Everett lives in the Adelaide Hills with his wife and two young children, and can be found perusing local produce at various weekend markets.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Children’s health (Diploma in Child Health)
- General Practice
- Managing chronic diseases
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Preventative health
- Travel medicine