Serving our community for almost 20 years.
Strathalbyn SA 5255
Dr Andrew Pols
Dr Andrew Pols has been a qualified Rural Generalist (Anaesthetics) for many years, having worked in rural and remote locations in the Northern Territory (Darwin and Katherine regions) and more recently in Mid-North South Australia. During this time, he obtained Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners and additional skills in emergency medicine and anaesthetics. Andrew enjoys all aspects of General Practice with a particular interest in paediatrics and chronic pain conditions.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (BMBS)
- Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours)
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Graduate Diploma of Rural GP (Anaesthetics)
- Fellowship in Advanced Rural General Practice (FARGP)
- Chronic pain conditions