Serving our community for almost 20 years.
Strathalbyn SA 5255
Dr Scott Lewis
After moving to the Adelaide Hills after working for 14 years in Wudinna on the Eyre Peninsula, Dr Lewis has joined the Strathalbyn Family Medical Centre. Dr Lewis also works in Emergency at Mount Barker Hospital and as an Educator for Flinders University.
Dr Lewis has additional qualifications in Anaesthetics, Shared Care Obstetrics and Aviation Medicine. He also is involved in Motorsport Medicine as Chief Medical Officer for Land Speed Racing in Australia.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Diploma of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (DRANZCOG)
- Fellow of the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (FACRRM)
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Member of the Joint Consultative Committee on Anaesthesia (JCCA)
- General medicine
- Aviation medicine
- Women's health